Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 24 Νοεμβρίου 2017

Effect of Native and Modified Apolipoprotein A-I on DNA Synthesis in Cultures of Different Cells

Culturing of bone marrow cells in serum-free RPMI-1640 medium for 24 h was accompanied by a decrease in the rate of [3H]-thymidine incorporation into DNA. Addition of native apolipoprotein A-I (apoA-I) or plasma LDL and HDL to the culture medium increased this parameter. In contrast to native apoA-I, its modified form decelerated DNA synthesis in bone marrow cells. A similar inhibitory effect of modified protein was observed in cultures of human embryonic kidney cells (HEK293) and in rapidly proliferating mouse macrophage cell line ANA-1. The only exclusion was human myeloid cell line U937: neither native nor modified apoA-I affected DNA synthesis in these cells. Thus, the regulatory effects of apoA-I are tissue-specific; this protein can produce either stimulatory or inhibitory effect on DNA biosynthesis in cells depending on its conformation.



from #MedicinebyAlexandrosSfakianakis via xlomafota13 on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2A6XH8w
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου