Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Πέμπτη 11 Οκτωβρίου 2018

Cerebrospinal fluid neurofilament light levels in neurodegenerative dementia: Evaluation of diagnostic accuracy in the differential diagnosis of prion diseases

Zerr, I; Schmitz, M; Karch, A; Villar-Pique, A; Kanata, E; Golanska, E; Diaz-Lucena, D; ... Llorens, F; + view all Zerr, I; Schmitz, M; Karch, A; Villar-Pique, A; Kanata, E; Golanska, E; Diaz-Lucena, D; Karsanidou, A; Hermann, P; Knipper, T; Goebel, S; Varges, D; Sklaviadis, T; Sikorska, B; Liberski, PP; Santana, I; Ferrer, I; Zetterberg, H; Blennow, K; Calero, O; Calero, M; Ladogana, A; Sanchez-Valle, R; Baldeiras, I; Llorens, F; - view fewer (2018) Cerebrospinal fluid neurofilament light levels in neurodegenerative dementia: Evaluation of diagnostic accuracy in the differential diagnosis of prion diseases. Alzheimer's & Dementia , 14 (6) pp. 751-763. 10.1016/j.jalz.2017.12.008 .

https://ift.tt/2Prv7Dd

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου